- 2022 Donation
- 16,623,900 JPY
- 2022 Number Donations
- 149 people
- Total Donations
- 18,469,800 JPY
We would like to invite you to support us in developing a therapeutic drug to cure ulcerative colitis with minimal side effects.
We aim to complete the development of a candidate drug by 2025 and to commence clinical trials by 2026. However, meeting this ambitious schedule will require a great deal of labor, time, and money. Your support in helping us develop a drug to cure UC would be greatly appreciated.
All donations will be used for the development of a therapeutic drug (curative drug).
Please enter your address, name, and the amount you would like to donate below.
Then, after the university completes the prescribed procedures, we will send you a “transfer request form.”
Please note that it may take one to two months to complete the donation process.
To donate, please do as follows:
(1) Enter the information below; (2) Payment will be made using the transfer request form. (It may take one or two months for the transfer request form to arrive.)
Alternatively, you can pass it directly to Dr. Masahiro Shiokawa or Dr. Takeshi Kuwada.
Medical / Hospital Campus Common Office / Accounting / Research Cooperation Division Donations / Subsidies
Yoshida Konoe-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501
Please note that we do not accept donations that violate 'the Kyoto University Donation Handling Regulations' or 'the Kyoto University Funding Regulations', or any of the following kinds of donations.
- 1. Donations conditioned by the expectation of some benefit or convenience
- 2. Donations that might hinder the performance of our work
- 3. Donations that could be deemed inappropriate according to prevailing social standards
- 4. Donations from individuals, corporations, or organizations linked with organized crime